First of all, let's learn about the rotational molding technology in the rotational molding incubator
Rotational molding is also known as rotational molding Molding) is a kind of powder resin which is put into the cold mold (the name: the mother of industry), driven by the rolling machine, the mold rotates slowly around two mutually perpendicular rotating shafts, and heats the mold with external heat source, so that the resin powder is melted and evenly coated on the inner surface of the mold by its own gravity. After cooling, the mold is demoulded The method of hollow products.
The characteristics of rotational molding insulation box process are as follows
1. The cost of rotational molding mold (Title: mother of industry) is low: for products of the same size, the cost of rotational molding mold is about 1 / 3 to 1 / 4 of that of blow molding (a rapidly developing plastic processing method) and injection mold;
2. The edge strength of the product is good, and the thickness of the product edge can be more than 5 mm, which can completely solve the problem of thin edge of hollow product;
3. Rotational molding can be used to place various inlays;
4. The shape of rotational molding products can be very complex, and the thickness is more than 5 mm;
5. Rotational molding can produce fully enclosed products;
6. Rotational molding products can be filled with foamed materials to achieve heat preservation;
7. No need to adjust the mold, the thickness of the rotational molding product can be adjusted freely (more than 2 mm);
8. The product is hollow and seamless, but the wall thickness can be adjusted to make the product have high strength;
9, can provide a variety of surface pattern processing, production of various color products, can be used to prevent ultraviolet aging, for a variety of stone, wood simulation (simulation) effect. The medicine storage box mainly stores drugs, reagents, vaccines, biological products, blood products, etc., with a temperature range of 2-8 ℃.
Application of rotational molding products
With the continuous development of rotational molding insulation box technology, the types of rotational molding products are increasing, and the application scope is also expanding. At present, the related industries of rotational plastic products include transportation, transportation facilities, entertainment industry, river and waterway dredging, architecture industry, water treatment, medicine and food, electronics, chemical industry, aquaculture, textile printing and dyeing, etc
1. Rotational plastic parts for containers
This kind of plastic (structure: synthetic resin, plasticizer, stabilizer, pigment) is used for storage and supply tank, water tank, storage and transportation container of various industrial chemicals, such as acid, alkali, salt, chemical fertilizer, pesticide storage tank, chemical enterprise, industrial coating, washing tank, reaction tank, turnover box, garbage bin, septic tank and domestic water tank (component part) Points: high water tank, storage tank, low water tank) and so on. The medicine storage box mainly stores drugs, reagents, vaccines, biological products, blood products, etc., with a temperature range of 2-8 ℃. For example, the rotational plastic crosslinked polyethylene barrel produced by Philips company, maricxcl-100, can be compared with metal barrel. Moreover, it has good chemical resistance and low maintenance cost.
2. Rotational molded parts for vehicles
It mainly uses polyethylene and polyvinyl chloride paste resin to roll mold various automobile parts, such as air conditioning elbow, vortex tube, back, armrest, fuel tank, mudguard, door frame and gear lever cover, battery case, fuel tank of snow car and motorcycle, aircraft fuel tank, yacht and its water tank, shock absorber between boat and dock, etc.
3. Sports equipment, toys, arts and crafts rolling products
The main products are PVC (chemical c2h3cl) paste, such as water polo, floating ball, small swimming pool, recreational boat and its water tank, bicycle cushion, roll plastic palletizing plate, surfboard and so on. The medicine storage box mainly stores drugs, reagents, vaccines, biological products, blood products, etc., with a temperature range of 2-8 ℃. Because the rotational molding mold (Title: the mother of industry) can be manufactured by precision casting, electroforming and other processes; the fine structure of the surface of the rotational molded parts to the surface of the mold cavity; replication; and; The effect is very good, so the rotational molding method can make the products very exquisite and beautiful, so it is often used to produce products with great ornamental value, especially toys such as ponies, dolls, toy sandbox, fashion model models, handicrafts, etc.
4. All kinds of large or non-standard rotational plastic parts
Rotational molding products are also widely used in various boxes, shells, large pipes and other products, such as rack, machine shell, protective cover, lampshade, agricultural sprayer, furniture (Furniture), canoe, camping vehicle roof, playground device, planter, bathroom, toilet, telephone room, advertising signs, chairs, road isolation pier, traffic cone, river buoy and anti-collision cylinder. And construction barriers, etc.
KAXIKE safety protection case are made of improved engineering plastics, which have good weather resistance and can work in the range of - 40 ℃ ~ 95 ℃. The case can resist ultraviolet radiation, strong impact, abrasion resistance, anti-aging and flame retardancy. Waterproof and dustproof grade IP67, impervious to dust, dust-free entry, protective immersion, standard pressure time no water entry, perfect protection for instrument and equipment.